Beer stewed fish is a creative dish that we all like, and we will try to do it for young people. Beer stewed fish is mainly stewed by putting beer and various ingredients into the soup pot after the fish is cooked. When frying fish is the most critical, we must grasp the temperature. Beer stewed fish is also very convenient to produce. You can smell a beer when you put it on the table. It tastes delicious in your mouth.
1 pieces, bean curd quantity, Flammulina velutipes content, beer 500 ml
Proper parsley, proper amount of soy sauce, right amount of soy sauce, right amount of oyster sauce, right onion, ginger, garlic, bean paste and.
Appropriate amount of anise, sugar and salt
The practice of stewing fish with beer
1. remove the scales, remove the viscera, clean the gills, cut the back into lumps, put them in the pot, and put them in cooking wine, soy sauce, sugar, salt, MSG, and vinegar for 20 minutes.
2. Prepare sauce: add proper amount of sauce, raw sauce, oyster sauce, bean paste, sugar, salt, onion, ginger, garlic, dried pepper, anise into bowl, pour 500 ml beer, mix well.
3. Heat the oil in the pan, pour in the sauce, add a little water, boil the fish, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
'data-lazy='1'data-height='988' data-width='576'& gt;
4. Add tofu and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add Flammulina velutipes and cook until the Flammulina velutipes are thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with coriander and serve.
Drawing of Beer Stewed Fish